There is nothing like the excitement of buying a home! When we work together, here is what you can expect:
- If you are not yet prequalified with a lender, I have several lenders that I can connect you with. It is important to find the best lending option that matches your particular situation.
- We will review neighborhoods to help you find the options that are the best fit in terms of amenities, drive time to work, schools, and more.
- I will help you choose the right home for your needs and can help you find homes that may not quite meet your needs now, but they could with just a few tweaks.
- In the event no homes on the market meet your needs, I will take a look at off-market inventory to help you find that needle in the haystack.
- I will help you make an informed real estate investment decision by providing all the stats and trends in the real estate market you are buying in as well as keeping you up-to-date on your investment well after the transaction closes.
- I will provide you with local information based on my years of living in and enjoying the Puget Sound area.
- I will work with you to not only help you understand the buying process (as it does change!) but also the various forms required for a real estate purchase. I will always make sure you have all the information and make sure all your questions are answered.
- Once you have found the right home, I will help you write a strong offer. Price is usually the variable that is focused on most, but there is a wide variety of additional information that goes into an offer.
- I will negotiate strongly on your behalf, looking for a win-win situation which focuses on your needs and priorities.
- Once the offer is accepted, that is when I really get to work. There are a lot of items to keep track of. Inspection, making sure the loan is on track etc., and I will make sure you are kept informed every step of the way. My goal is for you to relax and enjoy this process as much as you can with confidence that what may be the biggest investment you have is in great hands.
Along the way, please ask questions! You should always feel like you have a good handle on the process. I am here to help and to be your advocate!
If you are an investor, I can help you find great investment properties. Please reach out so we can discuss what you are looking for to enhance your investment portfolio.